Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Grab Test

It's been roughly three weeks. According to my goals, I should be down 3 lbs (at least).

I weighed myself this morning.

154.6 lbs.

Seriously??

But I felt skinnier. So like most mornings, I stood in front of the mirror to see what I looked like. I looked at myself head on. I looked at myself from the side. I turned my back to the mirror and peeked over my shoulder.

Then I tried to grab all the extra fat on my body with my fingers and when I ran my hands down the sides of my waist, they fell onto my hips in a way they never have before. When I tried to grab the fat on my waist, there was barely a pinch. Then I did a few squats and practiced my form (Cross Fit has me hooked) and I noticed the shape of the muscles in my thighs.

I don't know what's going on with the scale but I do know my body is changing and that feels good.

I need to buy a tape measure.

- Nash


1 comment:

  1. Go 'head! You're just gaining muscle. That's awesome.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete