Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Late Nights, Early Mornings.

It's 11:34 pm and I just finished a short 2 mile run on the treadmill. I'm at 36 miles for the month so far, i.e. no where close to reaching 100 miles for the month of January. To hit that mark, I'd have to run 5 miles every day for the next 13 days. It's possible but with my schedule it's not likely.

So I'm feeling a little discouraged. It will pass. In the meantime, I'm reminding myself of some thing I know I need to get on top of. I HAVE TO WORKOUT IN THE MORNING. As much as I hate getting up at 5am, I DREAD working out after a long day of work and having to hit the treadmill at 11 pm just to log a few miles. When I get home from work, I want to cook dinner, watch tv and hang out with my soon to be husband. It's so much easier when I get my workout done before I start my day. I'm making that a priority for the rest of month.


Night.

-Nash


No comments:

Post a Comment