Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Races!

So I've finally decided on a few races for this year and I'm pretty excited. This is not a full list as I plan on adding races once I do more research. If you have any suggestions on races, please let me know!!


I also pre-registered for a Tough Mudder in Nashville. We'll see how that goes...Not sure if I'm ready for that kind of challenge yet and the date for that race isn't listed on their site yet so it may not fit in with my plans. I know that I want to do a Tough Mudder at some point in my life, but the whole thing is seriously intimidating.

The Valentine's Day Race, my first race of the year, is a team race for "sweethearts" ( corny, I know). Teams consist of two individuals. Both run the race and their times are added together to determine the winner. My fiance doesn't yet know he'll be running this race with me but I think it will be a fun thing to do so.....:)


I plan on adding another half marathon, an obstacle 5k race, and a bunch of other races of distances under 13.1 miles. It's nice to have a few races picked out so far though. I tend to do better when I have a plan and something I KNOW I'm working towards. I'm also looking forward to writing race some recaps since it's been a while.


SEND ME SOME RACE SUGGESTIONS!

- Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment