Thursday, September 15, 2011

378 Calories


This morning I made a healthy breakfast. It was easy, quick and low cal.

1/4 cup of steel cut oats w/a tbsp of agave nectar (i think i'm hooked) and a tbsp of ground flaxseed, 3 eggs whites, 2 slices of turkey bacon and some avocado with some salt and pepper.

I've said on the blog 9473097975 times that I struggle with healthy eating. I was amazed when I got ready to count my calories in Lose it! and learned that my breakfast, which I thoroughly enjoyed and was completely filled by, was only 378 calories. I started my morning with a 3 mile run and burned roughly 376 calories. It's noon now and I'm pretty much at net 0 calories for the day. When you're trying to get skinny, that's pretty awesome.


Sometimes when I work out, I get so annoyed when I realize that I've only burned 300 or 400 calories. The same 300 or 400 calories that I ate in a cookie or some french fries.

Today was different though and I like that.

I know I haven't blogged in a while but I've finally gotten settled down here and will have a lot more time to write about things that I have been working on and how my collarbones are looking.

- Nash


No comments:

Post a Comment